Prominent Upper East Side Interior Design Firm seeks an Executive Personal
Assistant with a strong Graphic Designer skill set. The successful candidate
will be proactive, detail oriented, and passionate about interior design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Organizing an ever changing calendar and complex schedule including business
and personal matters
• Contributing to a variety of design phases from schematic design to
construction documentation and project handover
• Coordinates and attends meetings of selected projects and advise regularly
• Could assist with the selection of Finishes, Fabrics, & Equipment in the
design phases of a project.
• Build strong working relationships with ...Create an account to continue reading, search jobs, and more.