STUDIO JW is excited to announce that we are seeking a summer intern with a passion for design to join our team in our Denver, CO office! We strive for sophisticated, fresh, and modern interior designs that are uniquely crafted and will hold up to the test of time. Our studio offers a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with a diverse range of projects and an abundant access to resources, which provides amazing opportunity for learning and growth. STUDIO JW also offers a whole life balance, and a health-focused company culture.
This is a great opportunity to jump into the world of design! The intern we’re looking for has a great sense of style, is ambitious, innovative, creative, independent, and a critical thinker who aspires to the highest standards of excellence. Sounds like a great fit? We'd love to hear from you!
Desired Skills And Expertise
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited interior design program
• Must have computer knowledge/abilities including use of word-processing and e-mail programs, AutoCAD, Adobe Applications (particularly Photoshop), and 3D Visualization Programs including SketchUp
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite & Microsoft preferred
• Prior interior design internship experience preferred.
• Must be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule to meet and assist interior designer on site at project locations and off site, as well as meet at design center for meetings in the Denver, CO area
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great taste and an eye for a range of design style
• Must be professional, reliable and able to take direction well
Tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Organize and maintain design library/ introduce new materials
• Digital presentations for clients
• Pricing spreadsheets
• Ordering samples
• Selecting fixtures, finishes, furniture etc.
• Additional assistance around the office as needed
Start date: July 1, 2018
Available part time 20-25 hours per week
Apply by emailing your name, phone number, email address, resume, portfolio examples and when you would be available for an interview if requested to email@example.com
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.