Eye Designs Group, the leader in ophthalmic environments is in need of an entry level Space Planner who is highly motivated, works well as part of a team and is a self–starter to join our organization.
Space Planner Responsibilities
• Create shells, 2D and 3D drawings based on client specifications.
• Collaborate with sales reps to create efficient floor plans for clients.
• Prepare contract packages.
• Communicate with clients as needed to complete drawings.
• Organize and maintain the Design library; order supplies/samples as needed and resolve any issues with incorrect supplies/samples received.
• Keep CAD Design plans organized.
• Participate in meetings with Design Reps as requested.
• Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
• Associates’ Degree in computer aided drafting or Interior Design; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One (1) or more years of space planning experience
• One (1) or more years of experience using AutoCAD software to create 2D and 3D drawings
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge of space planning principles and techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent listening and analytical skills
Come join a company that values its employees! We offer a casual, relaxed office environment where employees are encouraged to enjoy life and work! Our open office environment allows employees to interact and collaborate in a stylish and welcoming atmosphere.
Local candidates only please. Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Benefits for working with Eye Designs Group include Medical/Dental/Vision, 100% employer paid Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life/Accident/Cancer Insurance, 401(k)/Profit Sharing, volunteer and charitable donation opportunities, flexible schedules, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days, an employee discount program, and paid Holiday time.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: The Physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise, light, sound and temperature levels are usually moderate and typical of an office environment.